Blackwood Concrete Sleepers
|Standard 1.8M Sleepers||1800x200x75mm||$47.25/unit|
|Heavy Duty 1.8M Sleepers||1800x200x100mm (special order)||$52.75/unit|
|Extra Heavy Duty 1.8M Sleepers||1800x200x120mm (special order)||$67.00/unit|
|Standard 2M Sleepers||2000x200x75mm||$47.25/unit|
|Heavy Duty 2M Sleepers||2000x200x100mm||$52.75/unit|
|Extra Heavy Duty 2M Sleepers||2000x200x120mm (special order)||$67.00/unit|
|Standard 2.4M Sleepers||2400x200x80mm||$52.30/unit|
|Heavy Duty 2.4M Sleepers||2400x200x100mm||$58.50/unit|
|Extra Heavy Duty 2.4M Sleepers||2400x200x130mm (special order)||$73.60/unit|
|Standard 3M Sleepers||3000x200x80mm (special order)||$90.00/unit|
|Heavy Duty 3M Sleepers||3000x200x110mm (special order)||$96.65/unit|
|Extra Heavy Duty 3M Sleepers||3000x200x150mm (special order)||$113.15/unit|
Sleeper Engineering Specifications:
Sleepers are engineered for use with retaining walls that satisfy the following conditions:
- Backfill is free draining, consisting of sand and or gravel.
- All subsurface water is drained by means of an agricultural drain or other suitable methods.
- Sleepers are handled with care during transportation and erection on site.
- No machine compaction of backfill is allowed within a distance of 75% of the wall height.
- Walls over 1 metre require council permission and engineering advice.
ALL MADE WITH 50MPA CONCRETE
Compliance with Australian Standard 3600/2009