Fugolastic Latex Additive
|Fugolastic 5kg Bucket||under 5 buckets||$30.50/bucket|
|Fugolastic 5kg Bucket||5 buckets -10 buckets||$27.50/bucket|
|Fugolastic 5kg Bucket||over 10 buckets||$24.50/bucket|
|Fugolastic 25kg Drum||under 10 drums||$133/drum|
|Fugolastic 25kg Drum||over 10 drums||$120/drum|
|Fugolastic 25kg Drum||half pallet 16 drums||$106.50/drum|
Liquid polymeric additive for Keracolor FF and GG.
Applications: Fugolastic is used as a substitute for water to mix Keracolor FF and GG cementitious grouts, to improve the grout compactness and abrasion resistance and to reduce porosity and water absorption. Especially suitable for grouting floors subject to heavy traffic, swimming pools, terraces, balconies and façades.
N.B. Do not use Fugolastic with Keracolor FF or GG mix for grouting terracotta floors or porous or rough surfaces. When grouting polished porcelain tiles, a preliminary test is recommended to verify its washability.
- Pot life: approx. 2 hours.
- Waiting time before finishing: 10-20 minutes.
- Set to light foot traffic: approx. 24 hours.
- Ready for use: 7-10 days.
- Application: MAPEI rubber trowel or squeegee.
- Finishing: Mapei sponge or Scotch-Brite® pad.
- Storage: 24 months. Protect from frost.
- Consumption: depends on the size of joints.
- Packaging 25-10-5 kg drums and 12×1 kg packs.