Lonsdale Concrete Sleepers
|Standard 1.8M Concrete Sleepers||1800x200x75mm||$42.85/unit|
|Heavy Duty 1.8M Concrete Sleepers (special order)||1800x200x100mm||$48.35/unit|
|Extra Heavy Duty 2.4M Concrete Sleepers (special order)||1800x200x120mm||$62.60/unit|
|Standard 2M Concrete Sleepers||2000x200x75mm||$42.85/unit|
|Heavy Duty 2M Concrete Sleepers||2000x200x100mm||$48.35/unit|
|Extra Heavy Duty 2M Concrete Sleepers||2000x200x120mm||$62.60/unit|
|Standard 2.4M Concrete Sleepers||2400x200x80mm||$47.90/unit|
|Heavy Duty 2.4M Concrete Sleepers||2400x200x100mm||$54.00/unit|
|Extra Heavy Duty 2.4M Concrete Sleepers||2400x200x130mm||$69.20/unit|
|Standard 3M Concrete Sleepers||3000x200x80mm||$85.65/unit|
|Heavy Duty 3M Concrete Sleepers||3000x200x110mm||$92.25/unit|
|Extra Heavy Duty 3M Concrete Sleepers (special order)||3000x200x150mm||$108.75/unit|
Sleeper Engineering Specifications:
Sleepers are engineered for use with retaining walls that satisfy the following conditions:
- Backfill is free draining, consisting of sand and or gravel.
- All sub-surface water is drained by means of an agricultural drain or other suitable methods
- Sleepers are handled with care during transportation and erection on site.
- No machine compaction of backfill is allowed within a distance of 75% of the wall height.
- Walls over 1 metre require council permission and engineering advice.
ALL MADE WITH 50MPA CONCRETE
Compliance with Australian Standard 3600/2009